In a public notice, notifying the release of results, the BTSC announced “The marks of the candidates who appeared in the examination held on 05.01.2024, 11.01.2024 and 12.01.2024 under the advertisement number 07/2022 published for appointment to the posts of Bihar Female Health Worker (ANM) will be available on the Commission’s website.”
Candidates who took the written examination in January 2024 can now access the official portal and check their results by logging in with their credentials.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to download BTS ANM recruitment 2022 result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of BTSC at btsc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2: Navigate to the announcement section and click on the Bihar ANM Exam 2024 Result link.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details (such as registration ID, password and others) and click on ‘Login’.
Step 4: The Bihar ANM Exam 2024 result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of the result document/page for future reference.
Candidates can also download their scorecards from this DIRECT LINK.
The notice further stated that document verification process will be carried out starting February 16, 2024 in two shifts in Patna. The notice reads, “Out of total 46862 candidates appeared in the Computer Based Test, a total of 8791 candidates were found qualified. On the basis of category wise merit list of the above eligible candidates, the work of document verification is possible from 16.02.2024 in two shifts in Patna. In this regard, detailed program (place/date/shift) will be decided and information will be published separately.
Documents required for verification round
Candidates must bring the original copies of all certificates listed in the checklist form along with two (02) self-attested photocopies for Document Verification, as per the entries made in the online application form:
- Matriculation certificate
- Address proof
- Photo identity card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Passing certificate/provisional certificate of ANM
- Mark sheets for all years of ANM
- The last cut-off date for issuing these certificates is September 1, 2022.
- Certificate of registration
- Registration certificate from the Bihar Nurse Registration Council
- Reservation Claim Certificate
- Caste certificate (for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes), creamy layer free certificate (for backward class and extremely backward class), and certificate of economically weaker section (for candidates claiming category in the application)
- Disability certificate (for candidates claiming disability in the application)
- Certificate of Dependent of Freedom Fighter (for candidates claiming to be a dependent of a freedom fighter in the application)
- Copy of Online Form
- Five copies of the photograph uploaded in the online form