FOLLOW US >

Blog

GUJCET Counselling 2024 registrations extended till May 28, details here |



GUJCET Counselling 2024: The Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has pushed the counselling date for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024 for engineering programmes till May 28, 2024.
To be considered for BTech seat allocation, eligible candidates who have passed the GUJCET 2024 must register through the official website, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in.Originally scheduled to end on May 15, registration for GUJCET counselling 2024 began on April 1 but has now been extended until May 28.
Here’s what the official website states-

The last date of registration of Degree Engineering has been extended upto 28.05.2024

Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat

According to the GUJCET 2024 results, 510 Class 12 students scored above the 99th percentile in group A, while 990 students received the highest marks in Group B. Candidates must understand that GUJCET scores account for 40% of the selection process, with the remaining 60% attributed to Class 12 pass percentage.
During registration, students are required to provide personal and educational qualification information, as well as upload necessary documents such as mark sheets, caste certificates, income certificates, and PwD certificates as applicable.
What is the GUJCET admission process?
The admission process begins with registration at gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, where basic details are filled out, followed by logging in using the generated credentials. ACPC releases the merit list, allowing candidates to verify their merit number and category. Subsequently, candidates submit their course and college preferences during the choice filling phase, with the first round being a mock, allowing modifications. ACPC then publishes seat allocations based on merit and preferences. Satisfied candidates confirm their allocation by paying a token fee, after which they obtain their admission slip online.



You need to enter your Consumer key and secret to display your recent X (Twitter) feed.
Set your categories menu in Header builder -> Mobile -> Mobile menu element -> Show/Hide -> Choose menu
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.